Wednesday, March 14, 2007

its electrifying when you see this every day
in a search to find happiness and solace
i think that seeing the sparkle of the city i chose as my home
live and breathe below me is more important than ever
especially when you live in a 1.5
having a view that stretches past la ronde makes me feel like i live in a castle
now the only thing is to get up enough courage to stand on my 10th floor balcony
i might just be able to take a picture of my own
however this view is only about 2 blocks away and for that i bless the internet in all it's glory

4 comments:

mtlanglo said...

Close enough to Stereo to walk there I assume :)

seventhsprite said...

and therein lies the problem... ;)

mtlanglo said...

You could start promoting for them- I'd get my reduced from you :)

seventhsprite said...

pffff that involves a commitment of sorts to a place that (in my opinion) thrives on lack of solidity - besides, i'm so close that i can brag about having the moral high ground (actually quite literally) and not go every weekend.