Friday, June 24, 2005

Growl.

I hate my landlord for telling me that it is up to ME to organize my moving date with the assholes that are taking over my apartment. My landlord neglected to tell me that they arranged to move at 6am July 1st. The people taking the assholes' old apartment are moving in on the afternoon of July 1st.

I hate my new landlord for allowing the tenant of my future apartment to move out on July 1st.

I hate my roommate for refusing to come back to Montreal until a day before we have to move. Which leaves me with the task of dealing with my parents, her parents (because she is, I assume, not speaking to them), the landlords, the tenants AND with packing everything in the apartment. I am obviously not touching her room, but some help would have been greatly appreciated with packing the kitchen and the living room. Maybe even an extra set of hands to carry home boxes to pack with.

I hate landlords for not returning my calls. I hate Sprint Canada for not processing moves on statutory holidays. Thank you Sprint Canada for ignoring the biggest moving day in this lovely, albeit smelly, city in which I dwell.

I hate my computer for crashing. I hate my cats for all their noisy antics. I hate not having air conditioning.

I hate being the only one to deal with all this stuff. I really really really need a personal assistant. Pronto.

Oh, I nearly forgot... happy fucking French Day. I hope you all are barfing in the streets and making St. Jean Baptiste proud.

No comments: