Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Don't drink 10% Black Label

Naaahhh
I'm happy I'm twenty.
The other night I ran around my neighbourhood in adidas track pants and a fur coat. Can someone please email me some double A batteries for my camera so I can document these ridiculous things I do??
I bought a 40 of Black Label 10% on Sunday night. The last time I drank that poison, I fell down repeatedly and ended up with scabs on my knees like a 7 year old child. This time, I split the stupidity 50/50 with my crazy roommate.
After the 40, my roomie and I went to this ghetto bar and ordered two pints and decided that the only thing to do was run away without paying. So I went down into the basement where the bathrooms were and found a fully stocked bar. So I grabbed a couple bottles of Beck's, hid them in my pimp coat and ran upstairs to tell my partner in crime to do the same.
We left our pack of smokes as payment. By accident.
Now I had two beers in my pockets, which were dragging my pants down a lil too low, had an open one in my hand and the best thing to do in that situation was to steal tomatoes from the market.
If anyone was on Cote-des-Neiges late Sunday night, yes, that was me running down the street leaving a trail of tomatoes.
Then we tried to hit the grocery store to get some more smokes and got kicked out. Apparently, drinking beer in public looking like a total sketch pot does not go over well with local merchants.
Everything was great until yesterday, after we cleaned our apartment and decided to have the beers to celebrate a sparkling apartment. The Beck's I stole were non-alcoholic.
Next time I steal things, I really need to take a closer look at exactly what I am not purchasing.

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

That post is funny.

Don't worry, the older you get, the better you get at hiding your drunkenness. (As if that gives you something to look forward to).