Saturday, March 19, 2005

uhoh
i realized i have dipped into the land of pretension
this lower-case-only kick i have been on
is coming to an end
i have always hated those poets who spell their name in lowercase
in an attempt to fight convention
what about
the

po et s
who
think
that writing
like this is really fucking
cool
?????

i must end this insanity.

I am reclaiming my capital letters.
I am using punctuation.
Hell, I might even start using titles again.
But I might continue to post creepy naked pictures that I take of myself.
They attract a lot of readers. Everyone loves narcissism right?

moi

I thought so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think lower case are fine. Why not? the people I think who are the worse are those who sign all of their emails "peace"
It hasn't escaped my attention that they are mostly assholes.