Tuesday, July 12, 2005

i nearly pissed myself

LA RONDE IS A BARREL OF FUCKING MONKEYS

oh yes
i hit la ronde
and i hit every ride
and every ride hit me in various places
i am now covered in bruises and scratches

my back has a ton of bruises which does not help my case
everyone thinks i just have lots of great sex
which i do

but

im also a huge clutz
who has been blessed with the ability to bruise all colours of the rainbow
with the merest poke
so now i have to try to convince everyone that the huge bruise on my hip
is not from from a lover
but from this crazy ride ride that hung me upside down
as i laughed uproariously
and as i screamed "PEOPLE ARE NOT MEANT TO DO THIS"

honestly

people are not meant to be shot straight up into the air at 80 miles an hour
only to stop suddenly and shot straight back down again

its a fucking miracle i didnt throw up
or have a heart attack

but hey
35 dollars for an 8 hour adventure is not bad
i just need another break
hoooweeee it is possible to have too much fun

No comments: