Monday, April 11, 2005

Word of the Day

I learned a new word the other day and I think that it is cooler than argyle socks. Let me enlighten you all....

DEFROCK: verb. dee-fr-o-k. To rob a nun of her holiness.

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.

One question for you all: Does that bring the "defrocker" closer to God? If nuns are supposed to be married to Jesus wouldn't that give the defrocker some holy-Jesus-God properties?

While I'm on the topic of holy sex, who is the Pope banging in heaven? I know my personal heaven would include the best sex that those sexy little angels have to offer. What about the Pope? What fabulous people would he be fucking? No little boys, that has been done on earth a bit too much. I'm thinking beautiful women of epic proportions. But who??

I would like to do Che, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and then Jimi Hendrix. In that order. Kurt Cobain can come too. I toyed with the idea of Shakespeare, but I heard Brits are awful in bed. Maybe in heaven that would change. But I don't know if I would risk it, even if just to say "I just did Bill Shakie".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll have a hard time finding Hitler in heaven.
..But I do see why you find him sexy.
Get help.

mtlanglo said...

I love getting advice from the anonymous posters.

Personally, I think the dearly departed Pope would be busy wending his way through the female Saints for a few millenia...

Anonymous said...

septi,
you smelly slut.
that's all i got, man
angel-face