Saturday, September 17, 2005

my first hyphenated birthday.

I usually dread my birthday. In fact, I try my damndest to avoid it. But this year is different. This year, I didn't hype it too much and just told everyone and their dog to BE YOUR OWN CIRCUS. Oh yes. Tonight, me and a shitload of people will find ourselves at a dirty little bar. We will be dressed to the nines... sort of. Think Cirque de Soleil on crack. Or at least a drunken, low-budget Cirque de Soleil. I doubt there will be much contortionist acts, although if I'm fed enough tequila, anything is possible.

I had a crisis when I turned twenty. Now, freshly twenty-one, I say "FUCK IT!" I'm young, I'm full of energy, I am creative and I have great friends who feel the same way.

Tonight, I'm going to celebrate my lack of responsibility, my extravagant nature and my love for beer. Oh oh oh will I ever celebrate my love for drink.

haaaaappeeeeee birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!
(Click here for your special e-card)