Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dance monkey, dance!

I hate my campus bar for many reasons, and most of my hatred comes from how people react to my answer to everyone's favorite question... "What program are you in?"

"Do you know any Shakespeare?" No. I have been acting for nine years and have never heard of the guy.

"Are you famous?" Damn, you got me. I knew I should have wore my wig and shades to Reggie's. This is the best place in Montreal to celebrity watch.

"Okay, if you are an actor, pretend that a bunny hops in and here's the fun part... how would you react?" I had no idea that knowing how to react to a bunny in a bar separates actors from the rest of the population.

And it spiraled downwards from there until I finally said "If I am going to do a single trick for you, I better get a cookie."

Noone had a cookie so I left.

No comments: