Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's back

To do:

1. Find a new dealer. I'll take my drugs without a side of hallucinations thanks. The last two times at Stereo I saw things that weren't there. I like my world as is, thankyouverymuch.

2. Write my show. I'm going to Prague next summer so I better have something to put on once I get there for the theatre festival.

3. Relearn how to mix on my computer. I'm too musically inclined to just sit back and dream about how wonderful things would sound if I were making tracks again.

4. Possibly graduate. I have about another year left in University. I should really start getting on fulfilling my requirements so I can get out and start my life. Whatever that means. I guess I will just relish in the fact that I am no longer paying tuition fees. Oh glorious life.

5. Get out of the bar/resto industry. Working at a resto in Westmount might turn out to be a really really bad idea. I may just show up to work one day and decide to tell all those rich bitches that their steel-wool helmet look is fucking ugly. Oh and Mr. Molson? Tip me you asshole.

6. Rekindle all those frienships I let sputter out.

7. Never ever ever get a cell phone. Texting people is lame. Calling people on the bus is even lamer.

8. Break into the restaurant below me via a passage way from my bedroom that leads directly to the bar. I might need some mission impossible gear so if anyone out there has some hot leather and tools, let me know.

9. Use said Mission Impossible gear for other purposes... I heard about a dominatrix class a few weeks ago. Interesting. Also interesting how diversified our economy is that one can actually make a living off teaching others how to dominate. I love this metropolis.

10. Stop watching Trailer Park Boys and The Simple Life. Sure they both are scripted, but they are really destroying my faith in humanity. I wonder if Paris knows how similar her show is to the Trailer Park Boys? Loves it bitch.

No comments: